Scottish Premier League - Opta Facts - January 30
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Motherwell
- The last three meetings between the sides have ended in a draw.
- The Steelmen have bagged only one goal in total over the course of their last three visits to Pittodrie.
- Aberdeen have won three of their last four league games.
- During this run, the Dons have conceded just one goal.
- Motherwell have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the SPL.
Hamilton v Celtic
- Celtic have won their last 10 meetings with Hamilton in all competitions.
- The Bhoys have opened the scoring within the opening 15 minutes of each of their last three clashes with the Accies.
- Hamilton are without a win in their last five league matches, losing four.
- The Accies have failed to score in their last three outings at New Douglas Park in the SPL.
- Celtic have not kept a clean sheet on the road in seven league matches since September.
- The Bhoys have won only one of their last four SPL matches.
Hibernian v St Mirren
- Hibs have won their last three meetings on home soil with St Mirren.
- Hibernian have only failed to score in one league match at Easter Road this season.
- Hibs have not won three consecutive league matches since February 2008.
- The Buddies have lost their last six consecutive away games in the SPL.
- Anthony Stokes has scored 10 goals in eight league outings since the start of December.
Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd
- Killie have lost just one of their last five matches with the Terrors, winning twice.
- The team playing at home has failed to score in four of the last five matches between Kilmarnock and Dundee United.
- Kilmarnock have picked up only one win from their last 12 league games.
- Killie have failed to score in their last five SPL outings.
- If only away form counted this season, the Terrors would be second.
- Jon Daly has scored four goals in United's last two league matches.
Rangers v Falkirk
- Rangers have won their last 11 meetings with Falkirk in all competitions.
- Kenny Miller has scored three goals in his two league meetings with the Bairns this season.
- Rangers are unbeaten in 55 league meetings with Falkirk at Ibrox since 1925/26.
- The Gers are on a 10-game unbeaten run in the SPL, and are undefeated at Ibrox all season.
- No side has scored more than once at Ibrox in the league this season.
- Falkirk are unbeaten in three away matches in the league.
St Johnstone v Hearts
- The Saints have won two of their last three meetings with Hearts, drawing the other.
- However both wins came at Tynecastle, only one of the last 18 league meetings between the two teams has been won by the side playing at home.
- Defeat at home to Aberdeen last time out ended a run of seven games unbeaten in the SPL for the Jam Tarts.