Scottish Premiership Opta Facts | December 6 - 7
Motherwell v Celtic
- Motherwell have won the last two home league meetings against Celtic in league competition; scoring five goals in the process.
- The Bhoys have only failed to score in one of their last 16 league games against Motherwell.
- Kris Commons (Celtic) has scored four goals in his last four appearances in the Scottish Premiership.
- Celtic have scored a league-high 30 goals this season in the Scottish Premiership.
- 38% of goals recorded in the league by Motherwell have been headed this campaign.
Dundee United v Hearts
- Dundee United have managed just one win in the last five league games against Hearts (D2 L2).
- Hearts have only registered one win in their last eight league fixtures away at Dundee United (D1 L6).
- Hearts player Callum Paterson heads into this game having scored in successive league appearances; the first time he has done so.
- Hearts have gone on to lose 40% of the league games in which they have lead (two of five); a joint-league-high (with Kilmarnock).
- Dundee United have only conceded first half goals this term; a league-low.
Hibernian v Partick Thistle
- Hibs have scored in each of their last 10 matches against The Jags in all competitions.
- Partick Thistle have won only once in the last five attempts in league competition against Hibernian (D1 L3).
- Partick's Kris Doohlan has failed to score in his last three league appearances; he bagged four in the previous four.
- Hibs have only taken the lead in two games at home this season; a joint league-low.
- Partick Thistle have conceded 15 second-half goals this season in the Scottish Premiership. No team has shipped more.
Ross County v Kilmarnock
- Ross County have won none of their last four clashes with Kilmarnock in the top-flight of Scottish football (D1 L3).
- Since the beginning of last season, Kilmarnock have played Ross County four times and have kept four clean sheets.
- Kris Boyd (Kilmarnock) has scored three goals in his last three home appearances but has failed to muster a single goal in his last three appearances away from home.
- Ross County have lost eight points from winning positions this term; a joint-league-high with their opponents Kilmarnock.
- Ross County have gone seven home games without a draw in the league (W4 L3).
St Johnstone v Aberdeen
- St Johnstone have claimed just one win in the last seven league fixtures played against Aberdeen (D3 L3).
- Aberdeen have lost only two of their last 11 league visits to St Johnstone (W5 D4).
- St Johnstone's Steve May has netted five times in five home games in the Scottish Premiership.
- St Johnstone have won four consecutive games at home heading into this match (all comps); conceding just one goal during that period.
- Aberdeen have scored a joint-league-high number of goals this season in the final 15 minutes of matches (5).
St Mirren v Inverness CT
- St Mirren have conceded in each of their last seven home games in the Scottish Premiership against Inverness Caledonian Thistle; claiming just one win in that period (D2 L4).
- Caley Thistle have lost just once in the last 10 top-flight league meetings with St Mirren (W5 D4).
- Billy McKay (Inverness) has scored seven goals at home this season; a joint league-high.
- St Mirren are unbeaten in their last four home matches in the league (W2 D2).
- 62% of Caley Thistle's goals this season have come in the first-half (13 of 21); a league-high share.
View our full range of Scottish Premiership betting