SPL Opta Facts - 11-12 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Inverness CT v Rangers
- Inverness have failed to score in their last three matches at home to Rangers.
- Caley Thistle are unbeaten in 43% of their SPL matches against the Old Firm (including the last two), only Dundee United have a better record in these games (49% unbeaten).
- This is Inverness' best-ever points-haul after 15 SPL games (next best: 19 in 2006/07).
- Rangers have taken 18 points from matches in which they have gone behind this season: no other SPL side has taken more than nine points from losing positions.
- Rangers have kept only three clean sheets in the SPL this season.
- Inverness have picked up 10 points from the last 12 available in the SPL.
Celtic v Kilmarnock
- The Bhoys have won 18 of their last 19 matches at home to Kilmarnock in the SPL, drawing one.
- Killie have shipped exactly three goals in their last three trips to Celtic Park in the league.
- Celtic have picked up just one win (1-0 at St Mirren) in four league games since the 9-0 win against Aberdeen.
- Gary Hooper has not failed to score in two consecutive league appearances this season.
- Killie have taken seven points from the last nine available on the road.
- Conor Sammon has found the net in Kilmarnock's last six league matches, bagging eight goals in total.
Dundee Utd v Motherwell
- Motherwell have already beaten the Terrors twice this season, once in the league and once in the league cup (both at Fir Park).
- John Sutton has scored three goals in his last three league starts against Dundee United.
- The last time that United had fewer points after 14 matches was in 2006/07.
- The Tangerines have scored exactly once in their last seven league matches.
- United are the only team to have won every match in which they have taken the lead in the SPL this season.
- The Steelmen have hit six goals in the opening 15 minutes of SPL matches this season, a league-high.
Hamilton v Hibernian
- Hamilton have won their last two matches at home to Hibs.
- Simon Mensing netted three goals at home to Hibernian last season, all penalties.
- The Accies have picked up only one win from their last 12 league matches.
- Hamilton have found the net only once in their last five SPL games.
- Hibernian have lost six of their last seven away games in the league, the exception being a 3-0 win at Ibrox.
- All three of Lee Miller's goals this season have come away from home.
Hearts v Aberdeen
- Hearts have won their last two matches against Aberdeen 1-0.
- Aberdeen have found the net on their last six trips to Tynecastle in the league.
- Hearts are on a run of four straight league wins: all by a 2-0 scoreline. No side has ever had the same scoreline in five consecutive SPL matches.
- Hearts have scored seven goals from outside the box in the SPL this season, more than any other side.
- Aberdeen have lost 11 of their last 13 league games.
St Mirren v St Johnstone
- St Mirren are without a win in their last six matches at home to St Johnstone in all competitions.
- The last four league meetings between the sides at St Mirren have produced only five goals in total.
- St Mirren have only failed to score in one of their home games this season in the league.
- St Johnstone have scored only one league goal in their last six matches.