SPL Opta Facts: 11-13 April
All the information you need to make an informed decision on your Scottish Premier League football betting this Easter weekend.
Brought to you by Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, our Opta facts break down the wealth of statistics available into a manageable number of key facts.
Aberdeen v Inverness CT
- The home side has won just one of the 14 all-time league matches between these sides.
- However, four of the six matches at Pittodrie have been draws, with one win to either side.
- Caley Thistle have taken more points on the road this season (16) than at home (15), including a win over the Dons away from home earlier this season.
- Terry Butcher’s side have won four of their last six SPL matches.
- The Dons have drawn five of their last six league matches, winning the other.
- Just five goals have been scored in the Dons’ last five league matches.
Hamilton v Dundee United
- The Terrors have been unable to beat the Accies this season – losing twice (once in the Scottish FA Cup) and drawing once.
- The away side has scored in all but one of the last 12 meetings between the sides in all competitions.
- The Accies have not scored in 464 minutes in the league.
- Only two goals have been scored in total by teams visiting New Douglas Park in the league in the last eight matches there.
- The Tangerines have won just one of their last six matches on the road in the SPL.
- 12 of Craig Levein’s side’s last 14 league goals have come in the second half.
Hearts v Celtic
- Celtic are unbeaten in their last five league matches against Hearts, winning three - each time preventing their opposition from scoring.
- The Celts have won four of their last five league matches, drawing the other, averaging 3.8 goals per game.
- However the Bhoys have won just one in five on the road in the SPL.
- Hearts are unbeaten in 10 league games at Tynecastle, winning four of their last five.
- Having failed to score in ten consecutive league matches, Jan Vennegor of Hesselink has now scored in his last two.
- The Dutch hitman has also scored three goals in his last five appearances against the Jam Tarts.
Kilmarnock v Falkirk
- Killie have lost two of their last three matches at home to Falkirk.
- Steve Lovell has scored in both of his matches against Killie this season.
- Killie are currently 12 league games without a win, no other SPL side has been on a longer winless run this season.
- Jim Jeffries’ side have taken just two points from their last eight league games at Rugby Park.
- The Bairns have won just once on the road in the league this season – no other SPL side has won fewer than four away league matches.
- Falkirk have conceded before half-time in seven of their last 10 matches – in the other three they kept a clean sheet.
Rangers v Motherwell
- Rangers are unbeaten in 24 matches in all competitions against Motherwell.
- The Gers have won 18 of their last 19 league fixtures at home to the Steelmen, drawing the other.
- Kris Boyd’s last three league goals have all come in the first half.
- Rangers have taken just one point from their last two matches at Ibrox in the league.
- The Gers have lost just one of their last 11 league fixtures.
- The Steelmen have failed to score just once in 11 league matches.
St Mirren v Hibernian
- St Mirren are unbeaten in five home matches against Hibs.
- Hibs have just once been able to score more than one goal against the Buddies in 16 trips to their stadium.
- After a run of four back-to-back wins in the SPL, Gus MacPherson’s side have been unable to take all three points in their last 11 league matches.
- Andy Dorman has scored five of the Buddies’ last six league goals.
- Hibs are unbeaten in five league matches, keeping clean sheets in four of these.
- The Cabbage have won just one of their last eight away matches in the SPL.