SPL Opta Facts - 11 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Dunfermline v Rangers
- Rangers have only lost one of their 30 SPL meetings with Dunfermline (W24, D5).
- The Gers have averaged more points per game against the Pars (2.6) than any other side they have met at least 10 times in the SPL.
- Rangers have conceded just two goals in total in their last six league meetings with Dunfermline combined.
- The Pars have won just two of their last 21 SPL games, and only one of their last 12 (D2 L9).
- Dunfermline are yet to win at home in the league this season.
- Rangers have lost three of their last five SPL games on the road, having won their last 14 in a row.
- Nikica Jelavic scored 30 SPL goals during his stay at Rangers, 11 more than any other player for the Teddy Bears in the same period (Naismith 19).
- Jelavic scored five of Rangers' last six league goals on the road.
Celtic v Inverness CT
- Celtic have scored exactly twice in their last four league meetings with Caley Thistle (W2 D1 L1).
- Celtic have won eight of their nine SPL games at home to Inverness, drawing the other.
- Inverness are the only side against whom Gary Hooper has played but never scored in the SPL.
- Celtic have lost just one of their last 26 league games at home (W21 D4).
- The Bhoys have not conceded more than once in any of their last 23 SPL games at home.
- Caley Thistle were the last side to score more than once at Celtic Park in the league (2-2 in November 2010).
- Inverness are unbeaten in their last five league games (W3 D2).
- Caley Thistle have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the league, having not kept a single one before this this season.
- The last time Inverness kept four straight clean sheets in the SPL was in May 2006.
Hibernian v Aberdeen
- Hibernian have won only two of their last 13 SPL games at home to the Dons (D7 L4).
- Scott Vernon has scored four goals in five SPL games against Hibs, his joint-most against any side.
- There has been just one goal (a Vernon penalty) in the two SPL clashes between the sides this season.
- Hibs have won only one of their last 12 SPL games (D3 L8).
- Hibernian have conceded 12 goals in their last four league matches.
- Pat Fenlon's men have won only one of their last 17 at home in the league.
- Aberdeen have lost just one of their last nine SPL matches (W4 D4).
- The Dons are the joint-poorest away side in the SPL this season (nine points).
Kilmarnock v Hearts
- Killie are unbeaten in their last four league games against Hearts, winning two and drawing two.
- Kilmarnock are without a win in their last six league games at home to the Jambos (D3 L3).
- The last nine goals in SPL clashes between Hearts and Kilmarnock have come in the second half.
- Killie have only picked up maximum points in one of their last seven SPL games (D3 L3).
- Only Aberdeen have picked up a lower proportion of their points on the road in the SPL this season than Hearts (31.4%).
- The Jambos have failed to score in five of their last six league matches on the road.
St Johnstone v Dundee United
- St Johnstone are without a win in their last 14 SPL meetings with Dundee United (D6 L8).
- St Johnstone's run of 14 SPL games without a win against the Terrors is the second-longest by any current SPL side against another (after Motherwell vs Rangers, 32 games).
- The Saints have failed to score in five of their last six league games against United.
- St Johnstone have lost four of their last five SPL games at home.
- Fran Sandaza has bagged six goals in his last six league appearances with St Johnstone.
- Both sides have found the net in United's last seven SPL games.
- United have only kept one clean sheet in their last 11 league matches on the road.
St Mirren v Motherwell
- Motherwell have lost just one of their last nine SPL clashes with St Mirren.
- Seven of the last 11 SPL meetings between St Mirren and Motherwell have been goalless at half-time, with just five first-half goals being netted in this period.
- The Steelmen are unbeaten in their last six league visits to St Mirren (W2 D4).
- St Mirren have picked up all three points in only one of their last 10 games.
- Motherwell have scored three times in each of their last two league games.
- Henrik Ojamaa has scored in both of his SPL starts for Motherwell (three goals total).
- The Steelmen are without a win in their last three league games on the road, having failed to win just twice away from home before this this season.