SPL Opta Facts - 12 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Hamilton
- Aberdeen have won the last two matches between these two sides, scoring four unanswered goals in the process.
- Hamilton's 2-1 win at Aberdeen last season, was their first victory away from home against the Dons since 1930/31.
- Only Hearts (5) have scored fewer goals at home than Aberdeen (6) this season, and only St Johnstone (14) have conceded more than Hamilton (13) on the road.
- The Accies have lost just once in five league games, drawing two and winning two.
- Hamilton have not scored a first half goal in their last three SPL games.
- Along with Hearts, Hamilton are the only side that haven't scored more than twice in a SPL game this season.
Hearts v Dundee United
- Only once in the last six times these sides have played has the away side managed to find the back of the net, Hearts' 1-0 win last season.
- Danny Cadamarteri scored a brace for Dundee against Hearts earlier this season, Michael Stewart got sent off for Hearts in the 2-0 win for the Terrors.
- Hearts have not won in their last three home games, scoring just once in the process.
- Dundee United have scored exactly two goals in their last three away games.
- The Terrors are the only side who are unbeaten away from home in the SPL this season.
- Eggert Jonsonn and Christian Nade are the only two players to score for Hearts in their last six games league games, twice each.
- Dundee have had three players sent off in their last two league games.
- Dundee are unbeaten in eight games in the league.
Kilmarnock v Hibernian
- There has only been one goalless draw between these two sides in their last 56 meetings in all competitions.
- Kilmarnock have lost four of their last five games in the league, scoring just two goals in the process.
- Hibernian are unbeaten in 10 games, the best run in the league.
- Kilmarnock are the lowest scoring side in the SPL, having netted just 10 goals this season.
- Hibs have drawn their last three games away from home.
- Kevin Kyle has scored three of Killie's last four goals
Motherwell v Celtic
- Motherwell have not managed to beat Celtic at home in eight attempts, losing five and drawing three.
- The goalless draw at Celtic Park between these two in October was their first stalemate since 1996, since when they had met 46 times in the league.
- Motherwell have drawn five of their last seven league games.
- No team has won more points away from home than Celtic this season (13).
- Celtic have won more away games (4) than any other side in the SPL this term.
- The Bhoys have won just once in four away games, conceding eight along the way.
- Scott McDonald and Georgios Samaras have netted three goals each for Celtic in their last two games.
Rangers v St Johnstone
- The Saints have conceded more goals (14) away from home than any other side this season.
- Rangers have won their last five games against St Johnstone in the league, conceding just one goal in the process.
- St Johnstone have not won at Ibrox in the league since the 1970/71 season.
- Rangers have beaten St Johnstone exactly 100 times in all competitions.
- Rangers have not lost at home yet this season, only Celtic can boast a similar record.
- St Johnstone have drawn just one game in their last 10 in the league.
- Kris Boyd has scored seven goals in his last six league games for Rangers.
St Mirren v Falkirk
- Falkirk are the only side yet to win on the road this season.
- No side has conceded more goals at home than Falkirk this term (12).
- The home side has not emerged victorious in the last five meetings between these two.
- St Mirren have not won in six games in the league, losing four and drawing two.
- The Buddies have conceded exactly three goals in their last two league games, and have not kept a clean sheet since their opening home game against Dundee United in August.
- Falkirk have netted just one just one goal in their last five away games.