SPL Opta Facts - 6-7 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Aberdeen
- Celtic have scored at least three times in their last four meetings with the Dons.
- The last seven league meetings between the sides over the last two seasons have produced an average of 4.6 goals per game.
- In 44 SPL clashes, Aberdeen have only ever kept one clean sheet against Celtic.
- The Bhoys have had 12 different goalscorers in 10 SPL games this season.
- Celtic have won 17 of their 18 league games under Neil Lennon.
- The Dons have won only one of their last eight SPL matches.
Hamilton Academical v Dundee United
- Just one of the last nine league meetings between these sides has ended in a home win.
- United have won seven of their last eight league matches at the Accies' stadium, the last two by a score of 1-0.
- Hamilton have scored a higher proportion of their goals in the first half than any SPL side this season (seven of 10).
- David Goodwillie has scored in five consecutive league matches for the Terrors.
- Hamilton are the only SPL side yet to win at home this season.
Inverness CT v Motherwell
- Motherwell are unbeaten in seven league meetings with Inverness, winning six.
- The Steelmen have scored at least twice in each of their last seven league matches against Caley Thistle.
- Inverness are the only SPL side aside from Rangers who have been unbeaten in their last two league matches (five in total).
- Motherwell have won three of their last four away league games, only losing at Ibrox.
- Nick Blackman has scored in all four of Motherwell's away league games this season, but is yet to score at Fir Park.
St Johnstone v Kilmarnock
- Three of Kilmarnock's eight SPL wins last season came against St Johnstone.
- Six of Killie's 13 league goals this season have come in the final 15 minutes of games: only Rangers (seven) have scored more in this period.
- The Saints have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 league games.
- Five of Killie's eight goals away from home this season have been scored or assisted by Jamie Hamill.
- Killie have scored in six straight league matches.
Sunday, 7 November 2010
St Mirren v Rangers
- Rangers won five of their six meetings with St Mirren last season in all competitions, only drawing 0-0 in the 5th round of the Scottish FA Cup.
- The Buddies have scored just twice in their last seven meetings with Rangers in all competitions.
- Rangers have won seven of their eight matches at St Mirren in the SPL.
- No side has scored more goals from corners and indirect free kicks (five) than the Buddies this season.
- If only home form counted this season, St Mirren would be 4th in the SPL, with all eight points coming at home.
- Kenny Miller has scored at least twice in three of his five SPL appearances away from home this season.
Hibernian v Hearts
- Hearts have won the last two SPL "Edinburgh derbies" 2-1.
- Prior to these two games, none of the previous 11 league clashes had produced more than two goals.
- Hibs have picked up only one win in their last seven league clashes with the Jambos at Easter Road.
- Hearts have scored more goals from outside the box than any SPL side this season (five).
- This is Hibs' poorest start to an SPL season after 10 matches, with just eight points.
- Hearts have won three of their four away matches in the SPL this season, only losing at Celtic Park.