SPL Opta Facts - 2 - 3 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Inverness CT v Celtic
- None of the last seven league meetings between Inverness and Celtic have been decided by more than a single goal (four Celtic wins, one Inverness win and two draws).
- Pat McCourt has scored in both league clashes with Caley Thistle this season.
- Inverness have lost only two of their last seven league meetings with the Old Firm (four draws, one win).
- Caley Thistle have won only two of their last 16 league matches.
- Kris Commons has scored three goals in Celtic´s last three SPL games.
- Antony Stokes has scored five goals in Celtic´s last five away matches in the league.
Motherwell v Aberdeen
- Motherwell are unbeaten in their last six meetings with Aberdeen (four draws).
- However they are without a win in their last four at home to the Dons, with the last three ending 1-1.
- Motherwell have conceded exactly three goals in both of their last two SPL matches.
- The Steelmen have conceded only two goals in their last six league games at Easter Road, resulting in two 0-1 defeats.
- Aberdeen have netted only twice from outside the area in the SPL this season, no side has scored fewer.
- Motherwell are the most dangerous side in the opening 15 minutes of matches, netting nine goals in this period in the SPL this season.
Rangers v Dundee United
- The Gers have won six of their last seven league meetings with United.
- During this run Dundee United have managed to find the net just twice.
- Only Celtic have managed more SPL wins (nine) at Ibrox than Dundee United (three).
- Rangers have hit 26 goals in their last seven league games at home to the Terrors.
- Dundee United have picked up more points in 2011 than any other SPL side (26), though they have played four more games than the next-best side (Celtic, 25 points).
- Rangers have conceded only one goal in their last six SPL matches at home.
- After Kenny Miller (21 goals), Nikica Jelavic (eight) is Rangers´ top scorer in the SPL this season.
- United are on a run of five straight league wins.
St Johnstone v Kilmarnock
- Killie have lost only one of their last seven league meetings with the Saints, managing five wins in this period.
- Kilmarnock have won on their last three league trips to McDiarmid Park, keeping a clean sheet each time.
- Only Celtic (13 points) have picked up more points on the road in the SPL in 2011 than Kilmarnock (10).
- St Johnstone have scored just one goal in their last six league matches combined.
- However they have also conceded just one goal in their last seven SPL games at home.
- Killie have lost three of their last four SPL away clashes.
St Mirren v Hamilton Academical
- Hamilton are unbeaten in their last eight league meetings with the Saints.
- St Mirren have failed to find the net in seven of their last eight SPL clashes with the Accies.
- The Buddies have won only one of their last 12 league games.
- Hamilton are without a win in 20 league matches.
- Failure to win this match would see the Accies equal Dundee United´s record for most consecutive SPL matches without a win (21 between April and November 2000).
- Hamilton have only scored more than once in a league match on two occasions this season, and not since October.
- The Accies have scored only five second-half goals in the SPL this season, no other side has scored fewer than 11.
Hibernian v Hearts
- Hearts have won the last four Edinburgh derbies.
- It is over four years and 15 matches since Hibs managed to find the net more than once against their local rivals in the league.
- Hibernian have won five of their last six league games, though they drew last time out at St Johnstone.
- Hearts have conceded exactly twice in their last three SPL matches.
- The Jambos have failed to score in four of their last five league games on the road.
- Hearts are the only side yet to concede from a corner in the SPL this season.