SPL Opta Facts: 26-28 April
Ross County v Dundee United
- Ross County are yet to beat Dundee United in three attempts this season (D2 L1).
- No side have picked up more yellow cards this season than Ross County (66). Despite picking up 66 yellow cards the Staggies are yet to receive a red card this campaign.
- Steffen Wohlfarth has scored three goals in his last five games; having gone seven goals without scoring for the Staggies.
- Dundee United have picked up one win in their last seven (D5 L1).
St Johnstone v Inverness CT
- The two clubs have met three times this season with all three fixtures ending in a draw; two of which have been nil-nil draws.
- No side have received more red cards this season than St Johnstone (6).
- Inverness have scored eight goals from the penalty spot this season; a league-high.
- The Saints are unbeaten in nine SPL home games, winning four (D5).
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock
- The last 10 meetings between the sides have produced 24 goals, averaging at 2.4 goals per game.
- No side have drawn more games nil-nil this season than Aberdeen (7).
- The Dons are yet to score a penalty this season; a joint-league-low alongside Motherwell and St Johnstone.
- No player has scored 10 or more goals for Kilmarnock this season; top scorers Paul Heffernan and Cillian Sheridan are both on nine.
Dundee v Hearts
- This season all three SPL meetings between the two clubs have ended 1-0, with Dundee winning two of those.
- Hearts have lost just once in their last five games (W3 D1).
- Hearts have kept three clean sheets in their last five games, with two of those coming away from home.
- Dundee's Iain Davidson has been booked 11 times this season; the most in the division.
Hibernian v St Mirren
- Hibernian's Leigh Griffiths has scored five goals in three games against St Mirren this season; including two braces and one penalty.
- St Mirren have conceded six goals from the penalty spot this season; a joint-league-high alongside Dundee.
- St Mirren are without a win in six SPL games (D4 L2); they are yet to go seven games without a win this season.
- No side have picked up fewer points than Hibernian over the last 10 games (7).
Motherwell v Celtic
- Since the turn of the year, Michael Higdon has scored 12 goals in 12 SPL games.
- Indeed, Michael Higdon has scored more SPL hat-tricks this season than any other player (2).
- Over the last 10 SPL games no sides have picked up more points than Motherwell and Celtic (20).
- Motherwell are on a seven match unbeaten run (W5 D2); the current longest unbeaten run in the SPL.