SPL Opta Facts - 7-8 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Kilmarnock v Celtic
- Kilmarnock have won only one of their last 36 SPL meetings with Celtic (February 2010).
- Celtic have scored at least twice on at least 10 of their last 11 SPL trips to Kilmarnock.
- The Bhoys have won on 17 of their last 20 visits to Rugby Park in the league.
- Killie have won only one of their last six SPL games.
- Celtic are without a win in their last two away games in the league (draw at Aberdeen and defeat at Rangers).
- Celtic have scored in their last 20 league matches.
- Kilmarnock have conceded the most headed goals in the SPL this season (11).
- The Bhoys have conceded the fewest headed goals in the SPL this season (1).
- Celtic have conceded just two goals from outside the area in the SPL this season, fewer than any other side.
Aberdeen v Dundee United
- Dundee United have scored in each of their last seven league visits to Pittodrie.
- Both sides have found the net in each of the last six league clashes between United and Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen are without a win in their last seven league matches (D4 L3).
- The Dons have failed to score in their last three league games.
- At Pittodrie, the Dons have lost only one of their last eight in the SPL, conceding just two goals in this run, but scoring just five themselves.
- The Tangerines have conceded just one goal in their last seven league games combined.
- Dundee Utd have won six SPL games in succession; they have never won seven in a row in the SPL.
- United have bagged the most headed goals in the SPL this season (13).
- Only Rangers (39) have scored more second-half SPL goals this season than the Terrors (36).
Dunfermline Athletic v Hearts
- Hearts have won on their last four league visits to Dunfermline.
- The Jambos have kept three consecutive clean sheets against the Pars in the SPL.
- Overall, Hearts are unbeaten in 10 league meetings with Dunfermline, winning eight.
- Dunfermline have won only one of their last 19 league games.
- Failure to win this match would see the Pars match Hamilton's record of 17 home SPL games from the start of the season without a win.
- Hearts have won three of their last four league games.
- The Jambos haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last six league games on the road.
Rangers v St Mirren
- Rangers are yet to beat St Mirren in the league this season, drawing at Ibrox and losing at St Mirren Park.
- St Mirren have scored exactly once on seven of their nine SPL trips to Ibrox, including the last five in a row.
- The Gers have won their last two league games: they haven't won three in a row since mid-December.
- Rangers have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last seven league games: they have never gone eight without a shut-out in the competition.
- The Teddy Bears are yet to win back-to-back league games at home in 2012.
- A win in their last match ended a run of 11 without a victory for St Mirren in the league.
- The Saints have failed to score in six of their last nine SPL games.
- St Mirren have conceded the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of SPL games this season (11).
St Johnstone v Inverness CT
- The Saints have won both league meetings with Inverness this season.
- The last five SPL meetings between the sides have seen the winners keeping a clean sheet (three wins for St Johnstone, two for Caley Thistle).
- Defeat at Celtic Park in their last match ended a run of six league games without a loss for the Saints.
- Just one of the last 19 league games at McDiarmid Park has ended in a draw.
- Inverness have won only one of their last nine SPL matches.
- St Johnstone have scored the joint-most goals from the penalty spot in the SPL this season (five).
Hibernian v Motherwell
- The last six SPL meetings between Hibs and Motherwell have produced 30 goals in total.
- Motherwell have won their last three league games against Hibs.
- The Steelmen have only scored more than once on one of their last 11 league visits to Easter Road combined.
- Hibernian have conceded exactly twice in each of their last three league games.
- Hibs are without a win in their last 11 league games at home, and have picked up maximum points in just one of their last 21 at Easter Road.
- Hibernian have failed to score in their last four league matches in front of their own fans.
- Motherwell have lost their last two league games.
- On the road, the Steelmen have only picked up all three points in one of their last seven league games.