SPL Opta Facts - 7-8 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v St Johnstone
- Aberdeen have only won one of their last six league meetings with the Saints.
- The Dons have scored just three goals in total in their last six league clashes with St Johnstone.
- A win in their last match ended of eight without a victory in the SPL for Aberdeen.
- Similarly a win for St Johnstone in their last game ended a run of 11 league games without a victory.
- The Saints have scored in only two of their last 12 SPL games.
- The Dons' last five league games at home have produced just four goals in total (two 1-0 wins, two 0-1 defeats and a 0-0 draw).
Dundee United v Motherwell
- Motherwell have won on only two of their last 10 league trips to Dundee United.
- United have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven SPL games at home to the Steelmen.
- Motherwell have shipped eight goals in their last two league games combined.
- The Steelmen have conceded exactly three goals in three of their last four league games on the road.
- United have won six of their last seven league games at home.
Hamilton v Hibernian
- Only one of the 10 SPL meetings between these two sides has ended in a draw.
- The Accies have won two of their last three league games at home to Hibs.
- Hamilton are unbeaten in three league games, their best run this season.
- Half (two of four) of the Accies' league wins this season have come in their last three games.
- However they are yet to win at home in the league this season.
- Hibs have managed just one win in their last seven league games.
- Hibernian have scored exactly once in their last five SPL matches, with the last four goals coming from Akpo Sodje.
Inverness CT v St Mirren
- St Mirren have found the net in their last seven league meetings with Inverness.
- Caley Thistle have only won one of their last four SPL clashes at home to the Buddies.
- Inverness have lost only one of their last five league games.
- St Mirren are the poorest away side in the SPL this season, picking up just 12 points.
- Seven of St Mirren's last 11 league goals have been netted by Michael Higdon.
Kilmarnock v Celtic
- Celtic have won on 14 of their last 15 league trips to Rugby Park.
- Killie have only twice managed to score more than once at home to the Bhoys in the SPL.
- Kilmarnock are without a win in five in the league, their joint-poorest run this season.
- However they have lost just one of their last six on home turf (0-4 vs Celtic).
- Celtic have dropped points in three of their last five away games in the league.
- Kris Commons has scored five goals in Celtic's last four league games.
Rangers v Hearts
- The Jambos have won on only one of their 26 trips to Ibrox in the SPL.
- However Rangers have not scored more than twice in any of their last 13 league games at home to Hearts.
- Rangers have conceded just one goal in their last seven league games combined.
- The Gers have won only one of their last three SPL games on home turf.
- Hearts have drawn their last five league games, no side has ever drawn six consecutive SPL games.
- The Jambos have won only one of their last nine in the league.