SPL Opta Facts - Celtic v Dunfermline 23 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- The Bhoys have won 25 of their last 27 meetings with newly-promoted sides in the SPL, though they failed to win their last two: an away defeat and a home draw with Inverness last season.
- It is 10 years since Celtic last failed to score against a newly-promoted side in the league, drawing 0-0 at Livingston in August 2001.
- Since then Celtic have averaged 2.9 goals per game against newly-promoted teams.
- The Pars have lost 24 of their 28 SPL clashes with Celtic, winning just two.
- Both of Dunfermline's SPL victories over the Hoops came at Celtic Park.
- Celtic have scored the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of SPL games this season (six), while Dunfermline have conceded the joint-most in this period (four).
- Anthony Stokes has netted five goals in Celtic's last five league matches. He has five goals in his last three appearances in all competitions.
- Celtic have conceded just five goals in their last 16 league games at home combined, and never more than once in any of these games.
- 10 of Dunfermline's 13 points this season have come away from home.