League 2 Opta Facts: 12 Sept
Bristol Rovers v Accrington
- Bristol Rovers have lost their last four league games against Accrington Stanley, failing to score in three.
- After conceding nine in their first two trips to the Memorial Stadium in the Football League, Stanley have kept a clean sheet in their last two (W2).
- Only eight goals have been netted in matches involving Accrington this season; a joint-low with Crawley.
- Chris Lines has assisted three of Bristol Rovers' five league goals this season.
- Stanley are without a win in 10 away games, losing four and drawing six.
Cambridge v Leyton Orient
- The U's have won just once in their last five league games against Leyton Orient, scoring exactly one goal in each clash (D3 L1).
- Leyton Orient have conceded in 18 of their previous 19 league matches away to Cambridge United.
- Harrison Dunk has three assists in six games for Cambridge this season; equalling his total for 2014/15 (three assists in 32 games).
- Orient's 4-0 loss against Exeter was their first defeat in eight league matches (W5 D2).
- Barry Corr has scored five goals in four league games for the U's this term.
Carlisle v Dag & Red
- Carlisle recorded their first ever Football League victory over the Daggers in this exact fixture last season (1-0).
- In the last clash, two players were sent off in the 90th minute (one per team), with Ayo Obileye seeing red for the Daggers.
- There have been 27 goals scored in games involving Carlisle this season; a league-high.
- Jabo Ibehre has scored seven league goals this season; three more than he recorded in 2014/15.
- Matt McClure has netted three goals from just four shots on target for his new side Dagenham and Redbridge.
Exeter v Hartlepool
- Exeter have conceded two or more goals in six of their last eight league games versus Hartlepool, keeping a clean sheet in the other two.
- Hartlepool have won three of their last four trips to Exeter, losing the other.
- Rakish Bingham has had a hand in five of Hartlepool's eight league goals this season (one goal, four assists).
- The Grecians are unbeaten in four League Two home games, winning three (D1).
- They last went five without loss at St James Park back in December 2014 (six games).
Mansfield v Crawley
- This will be the first meeting between Mansfield and Crawley in the Football League.
- The Red Devils won on their last visit to Field Mill back in October 2010 in the Conference, 4-1.
- Mansfield have scored in all three of their previous home games against Crawley, winning two (L1).
- There has never been a draw between these two sides in league competition (including Conference level), three wins apiece.
- The Stags have kept only one clean sheet in their last 10 home league games.
- Crawley's win away to Cambridge in their last away game was their first in six attempts (D2 L3).
Newport v Morecambe
- Newport have yet to beat Morecambe in the Football League, losing all four contests.
- Kevin Ellison has scored three goals in his last three appearances against Newport.
- The Exiles have lost six of their last seven matches in league competition, drawing the other.
- The Shrimps have won their last two games, netting four goals in consecutive Football League fixtures for the first time in their history.
- Newport have either scored exactly twice or none at all each of their last seven home games.
Northampton v Oxford Utd
- Northampton have won seven of their last eight home league games against Oxford, though did lose the most recent clash.
- Oxford have found the back of the net in 10 of their last 11 league matches versus the Cobblers.
- Kemar Roofe has scored eight goals in his last nine league games for Oxford United.
- Marc Richards has netted in his last two games for the Cobblers; he hasn't scored in three consecutive league games since December 2014.
- Northampton are winless in four, with three of those games ending in defeat.
Notts County v Luton
- Notts County have recorded just one victory in their last 10 league games against the Hatters at Meadow Lane (D3 L6).
- Luton have scored in each of their last seven against the Magpies in league competition, winning three (D3 L1).
- Craig Mackail-Smith has scored two league goals in his last three appearances, this after netting just one in his previous 50.
- The Magpies have won only once in their last 13 league matches at Meadow Lane (D5 L7).
- Luton have only kept a clean sheet twice in their last 14 away games in League Two.
Portsmouth v Barnet
- This will be only the third meeting between these two sides in all competitions and the first in the league. Pompey's only win versus the Bees came in 1991 in the FA Cup (5-0).
- Barnet have won their only previous visit to Fratton Park, winning 1-0 in the League Cup in August 2011.
- Pompey have won four and lost none of their last eight games in the fourth tier.
- Barnet have lost their last five away games in the Football League, with three arriving this season.
- The south coast side have committed fewer fouls in 2015/16 than any other League Two team (41).
Stevenage v York
- Stevenage have scored in all seven of their home matches against York in all competitions (incl. Conference).
- York won this exact fixture last season 3-2, courtesy of goals from Michael Coulson and Wes Fletcher (brace).
- Stevenage have won five of their last six league matches at Broadhall Way, losing the other 2-0 versus Notts County on the opening day.
- York's Reece Thompson has scored three league goals from just four shots on target in 2015/16.
- The Minstermen have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four matches in league competition, this after conceding in each of the previous six.
Wycombe v Plymouth
- Wycombe won three of their four matches with Plymouth last season, with Paul Hayes netting in each win.
- Plymouth's only defeat in their last five trips to Adams Park came in the play-offs last season (W2 D2).
- Only opponents Plymouth (69) have attempted more shots in L2 this season than Wycombe (65).
- Paul Hayes has scored or assisted in each of his last five league matches (incl. play-offs) against the Pilgrims (three goals, two assists).
- Graham Carey has had a hand in six goals in his first six league games for Plymouth (four goals, two assists).
- Wycombe new boy Jason Banton scored the play-off semi-final for Plymouth against his current employers last season. He is yet to score for the Chairboys.
- Wycombe have conceded fewer goals than any other side in the Football League this term (2).
Yeovil v Wimbledon
- This will be the first competitive meeting between Yeovil Town and AFC Wimbledon.
- The Dons have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last 10 away games.
- The Dons have dropped a league-high seven points from leading positions this season.
- Yeovil have fired in just 29 shots this season; a league-low.
- Since August 2014, George Francomb has provided more league assists than any other Wimbledon player (11).