League One Opta Facts – 3-7 January
Gillingham v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Gillingham have only won one of their last eight league meetings with Wolves, losing five (D2).
- In six previous trips to Gillingham in the Football League, Wolves have either failed to score (3) or scored three or more times (3).
- Wolves have netted eight times in the opening fifteen minutes of matches this season; a joint-league-high with Coventry.
- Only Colchester (18) have dropped more points from leading positions this term than Gillingham (17).
- No side has conceded fewer first half goals this season than Wolves (6).
- Wolves are unbeaten in four league games, drawing three (W1).
- The Gills are without a home win in three attempts, conceding two goals in each game (D2 L1).
View our full range of League One betting