League Two Opta Facts | 31 January - 1 February
Southend United v Newport County
- Southend have won just one of their last seven league games against Newport (D2 L4) and have conceded in each of their last 14 fixtures against the Exiles.
- Newport have gone three away league games without victory (D1 L2), conceding three times in their last two fixtures on the road.
- Southend are unbeaten in seven league matches; winning three.
- Having been unbeaten in four away league games (W2 D2), Newport County are now without a win in three on the road (D1 L2).
Accrington Stanley v Morecambe
- Accrington Stanley are unbeaten against Morecambe in the Football League (W9 D4).
- The Shrimps have mustered just five goals in their last seven encounters against Stanley (D3 L4).
- Stanley have mustered fewer shots than any other side in League Two this season (196 excl. blocked).
- Morecambe have failed to score in three of their last five league games away from the Globe Arena.
- Just seven different players have scored for Accrington this season in League Two; fewer than any other side in the division.
Burton Albion v Exeter City
- Burton have scored exactly four goals in three of their last five games against Exeter City (including the Football Conference).
- The Grecians have won just one of their last five games against the Brewers, conceding 13 times (D1 L3).
- Burton have lost just one of their last seven games at the Pirelli Stadium (W5 D1).
- Exeter have lost three of their last four away league games (W1).
- The Brewers' last six home wins in all competitions have come by a single goal, keeping five clean sheets in that run.
- Exeter have scored in seven of their last eight away league games, though have only won twice (D1 L5).
Bury v Wycombe Wanderers
- Bury are winless in five league games against Wycombe at Gigg Lane (D2 L3).
- The Chairboys have lost just two of their last 11 league games against the Shakers, though both of these defeats have come in the last three encounters (W7 D2).
- Bury have used 36 different players in League Two this season; more than any other side in the division.
- Wycombe have picked up eight red cards this season, more than any other team in League Two and second only to Blackpool (9) in the Football League overall.
Cheltenham Town v Northampton Town
- Cheltenham are unbeaten in seven league games against the Cobblers (W4 D3).
- Northampton have won just two of their previous 12 away league clashes with the Robins (D4 L6).
- Cheltenham are yet to win in League Two this season when they have trailed (drawing twice and losing nine).
- Only Bristol Rovers (8 points) have picked up fewer points away from home this season than Northampton Town (9).
Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers
- Chesterfield have won just one of their previous nine league games against Rovers, though this did come in their most recent meeting at the Proact Stadium (D4 L4).
- The Pirates have failed to score in four of their last five visits to Chesterfield in the league.
- Chesterfield are unbeaten in nine home league matches (W3 D6) and have tasted defeat just once in their last nine league matches (W5 D3).
- Bristol Rovers' last away win came back on November 2nd (v Oxford United). They have lost three and drawn three on the road since then.
Fleetwood Town v York City
- Fleetwood Town are unbeaten against the Minstermen in the Football League (W2 D1). However both of these wins came on the road.
- York haven't scored against Fleetwood Town in any of their previous five league games (includes the Football Conference).
- The Cod Army are the only team in the division to have fired in more than 300 shots this season (318; excl. blocked).
- No side have played in more draws in League Two this season than York City (11; level with Portsmouth and Scunthorpe).
- Fleetwood have drawn just three matches; fewer than any other side in the division.
Hartlepool United v Scunthorpe United
- Hartlepool have won just one of their last five league games with Scunthorpe at Victoria Park (D2 L2).
- The Iron have scored 12 goals in their last six trips to Hartlepool, but failed to score in their last trip there.
- Morecambe (22) and Oxford United (21) are the only teams to have used fewer players than Hartlepool (23) in League Two so far this season.
- Scunthorpe have so far managed to keep a joint-divisional-high 14 clean sheets in League Two this season, including five in their last six.
Oxford United v AFC Wimbledon
- Oxford United have won all seven of their meetings with the Dons (including the Football Conference).
- In fact, Wimbledon have failed to score in six of their seven games against the U's, the exception being their last visit to the Kassam Stadium last season.
- The U's have played in six 0-0 draws so far this season; more than any other team in England's top four tiers.
- Only Accrington (11) have scored more headed goals in League Two than Wimbledon (10) this season.
Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town
- Plymouth have won each of their last seven league fixtures with the Stags at home.
- Mansfield have failed to score in five of their previous seven league games against the Pilgrims.
- A league-high 42% of Plymouth's league goals this season have come after the 76th minute (10 of 24).
- Mansfield have won two of their last 19 in the league (D7 L10). Both wins have come away from home.
Portsmouth v Torquay United
- Pompey have won all three previous league meetings between the two sides at Fratton Park, without conceding a goal.
- The Gulls have scored just once in their last four games against Portsmouth, in all competitions (D3 L1).
- 15 different players have found the back of the net for Portsmouth this season. No team in League Two has had more goal scorers (Newport County also have 15).
- Only Wycombe (3) have kept fewer clean sheets in League Two this season than Torquay United (5).
Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Rochdale have lost their last two league games against the Daggers, after being unbeaten in the previous five (W4 D1 L2).
- Medy Elito has scored three goals in his last two games against Rochdale.
- The Dale (W10 D1 L3; 31 points) have the best home record in League Two this season.
- 18 goals have been scored in the 15 minutes immediately after half-time in Dagenham's games this season (nine for and nine against); more than any other team has seen.