Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 5 - 7 October
Bastia - Troyes
- Bastia are unbeaten at home against Troyes in Ligue1 and Ligue 2 (W10, D2)
- Troyes have lost their last three games in Bastia (in Ligue 2)
- Bastia and Troyes have the poorest defence in Ligue 1 this season, conceding respectively 18 and 15 goals.
- Bastia have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 league games.
- Troyes are the only winless team in the top-flight this season.
- Troyes have lost their last six away games in Ligue 1. They have won only once in their last 23 away games in the top division, drawing six and losing 16.
Brest - Bordeaux
- Bordeaux have won their two league games in Brest since the Brittany club came back to the top-flight, netting five goals and conceding one.
- Brest are the only team with Marseille to have won all their home games this season in Ligue 1.
- Brest are unbeaten in their last five home league games (W4, D1), winning the last four.
- Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last 14 games in Ligue 1 (W9, D5), longest current run.
- Bordeaux's last six league game have been goalless in the first-half.
- Bordeaux are the only team who have never trailed in a L1 game this season.
Lille - Ajaccio
- Lille are winless in their last six league games (D4,L2) .
- Lille are winless at home this season in Ligue 1, but they have lost only once in their last 10 home games (winning 6 and drawing 3).
- Lille have managed to score in each of their last 21 home games in Ligue 1 (total of 51 goals).
- Lille have failed to keep a clean sheet in their seven games in the top-flight this season.
- Lille have won their last three league games against Ajaccio.
- The last four games in Ligue 1 between these two teams have produced 18 goals (average of 4.5 goals/game)
Lorient - Lyon
- Lorient have lost 11 of their 16 fixtures against Lyon in Ligue 1 (W2, D3, L11).
- Lyon have won their last four competitive games againt Lorient (Ligue 1 and Coupe de la Ligue)
- Lorient have netted four of their six home goals in Ligue 1 this season in the last 15 minutes.
- Lorient are unbeaten in the top-flight this season.
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last five away games in the league (W2, D3) and have managed to score at least once in each of these games.
- Lorient are the best attacking team after seven matchdays this season (13 goals).
Montpellier - Evian TG
- Evian TG have kept a clean sheet only once this season in Ligue 1.
- Montpellier are winless at home this season in Ligue 1 but they have lost only once in their last 18 home games in the top-flight.
- Evian TG have lost all of their three away league games this season and have failed to win in their last five away games in the top-division.
- Evian TG are the only team who have yet to score away from home in Ligue 1 2012/13.
- Souleymane Camara has scored 12 league goals since last season, including 10 at La Mosson.
Reims - Nice
- Nice have failed to win in their last 12 away games against promoted clubs in L1 (D6, L6).
- Reims have failed to win in their last five games against Nice in L1 (D2, L3).
- Reims are the only team not to have conceded a single goal in the 1st half in L1 this season.
- Nice are unbeaten away from home in L1 this season (D3).
- Nice have only kept a clean sheet twice in their last 24 away games in L1.
- Dario Cvitanich has scored three goals in his last two competitive games with Nice.
St Etienne - Nancy
- Nancy have lost their last five games in L1, longest current run.
- Nancy have failed to win in their last seven away league games (D2, L5).
- Nancy have only converted two of their 79 shots in L1 this season.
- ASSE have only won one of their last six home games in L1 (D2, L3).
- Saint-Etienne have only lost one of their last nine encounters with Nancy in L1 (W5, D3).
- Saint-Etienne are unbeaten in their last six home games against Nancy in Ligue 1 (W4, D2).
Sochaux - Rennes
- Under Eric Hély's management, Sochaux have never drawn in Ligue 1 (W9, L10).
- Rennes are on a winless run of five games away from home in Ligue 1 (D1, L4).
- Sochaux have only lost one of their last 11 home games against Rennes (W7, D3).
- Mevlut Erding has scored five goals in five starts against his former club Sochaux in Ligue 1.
- Romain Alessandrini is involved in three of Rennes' last five competitive goals (two goals, one assist).
Toulouse - Valenciennes
- Toulouse are unbeaten at home in L1 this season (W1, D2).
- Valenciennes have only won twice in their last 25 away games in the top-flight (D6, L17).
- Valenciennes have not conceded the opening goal so far in L1 this season.
- Valenciennes have been awarded six yellow cards in L1 this season, lowest tally so far.
- Wissam Ben Yedder has scored 56% of Toulouse's goals in L1 this season (5/9).
- Gaël Danic has delivered three assists in Ligue 1 so far this season.
Marseille - Paris SG
- Paris SG have lost 67% of their away games in Marseille in L1, their worst ratio against a team they have met more than once away from home in the top-flight.
- Marseille have won their last three home league games against Paris.
- None of the last nine league games between OM and PSG have ended in a draw.
- With Lorient, Marseille are the only side to have scored in each L1 game this season.
- PSG have won their last four L1 games, best current run.
- OM and PSG have kept a clean sheet five times in Ligue 1, best tally so far this season.
- PSG are the only team ye to concede a single goal in the second half in L1 this season.
- Yet to start a game this season, Loïc Rémy has scored four times against PSG in Ligue 1.