Scottish Premiership Opta Facts - 5-6 December
Ross County v Dundee Utd
- Ross County have found the net in six of their last seven matches versus Dundee United.
- The Terrors have won three of their last four games against Ross County (L1).
- Filip Kiss helped Ross County to a 3-0 win in this exact fixture last season by claiming a brace.
- The Staggies have lost five of their six home league games this season (W1).
- Dundee United have lost their last three away league games without scoring.
Motherwell v Celtic
- Motherwell have lost only one of their last four home games against Celtic (W2) - 5-0 on December 6th last year.
- Celtic have found the net in each of their last 14 games against Motherwell.
- Motherwell have won just once in their last eight SPL fixtures, failing to score more than once in a game in that time.
- Celtic have won their last six games on the trot, conceding just two goals in that run.
- Motherwell are yet to score in the closing 15 minutes of a game this season, and have conceded a league-high nine goals in that period.
Aberdeen v Hamilton
- Aberdeen have never failed to score against Hamilton at Pittodrie, winning three and losing three of their six games against them.
- Tony Andreu scored twice when these sides met in October, in a 3-0 win for Hamilton.
- Aberdeen have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four fixtures, winning three (L1).
- After enjoying an unbeaten start away from home this season (W4 D1), Hamilton have lost their last two games on the road.
- Hamilton have scored a league-high six goals from outside the box so far this season.
Dundee v Inverness
- Dundee have only won one of their eight SPL meetings with Caley, losing four and drawing three.
- Inverness' Billy McKay has five goals in four previous appearances against Dundee.
- The only side the Dark Blues have failed to score against in a match this season was Inverness in a 0-0 draw back in August.
- Caley have won four of their last five games, losing the other.
- Inverness are the only side yet to concede in the opening 15 minutes of a match so far this season.
Partick Thistle v Kilmarnock
- Partick have won only one of their last 10 meetings with Kilmarnock, losing six, including a 3-0 defeat in September.
- Kilmarnock have drawn on each of their last three visits to Firhill Stadium.
- The Jags' last three games have all ended 1-0, just once in their favour.
- Killie have lost their last four SPL games; they've not lost five in a row since March 2010.
- The visitors have scored a league-high eight headed goals this season, accounting for 50% of all their goals.
St Mirren v St Johnstone
- St Mirren won 2-1 at St Johnstone earlier this season thanks to a late strike from Adam Drury.
- St Johnstone have won five of their last eight league meetings with St Mirren (D1 L2).
- St Mirren are yet to win at home this season (L6 D1), their last victory at St Mirren Park came against Ross County in May last season.
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in four (W2 D2), but have not won on the road since August.
- All 12 of St Johnstone's goals this season have come from inside the box.