SPL Opta Facts: 19-22 April
Dundee United v Motherwell
- Dundee United have won three of the last four meetings with Motherwell; keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- The Terrors are on a seven-match unbeaten run, winning two and drawing five in the SPL.
- Three players have been sent off in Dundee United's last four league games, two of which belonged to them.
- Motherwell striker Michael Higdon has scored five goals in his last six SPL games.
Kilmarnock v Hearts
- Kilmarnock have won all three fixtures against Hearts this season with Cillian Sheridan and Paul Heffernan both scoring hat-tricks.
- Hearts are without an away win in 12 games (D5 L7) and should they fail to win against Kilmarnock, it will equal this season's joint-longest run without an away win (Dundee 13 games).
- Former Rangers striker Kris Boyd has scored two goals in two consecutive matches for Killie.
- Hearts have failed to beat Kilmarnock in eight attempts, losing five (D3).
St Mirren v Dundee
- This season, St Mirren have already recorded two victories over Dundee. Although, Dundee won the most recent fixture 2-1, thanks to goals from Jim McAlister and John Baird.
- Dundee's Ian Davidson has been booked 11 times this season; a league-high.
- The Buddies are without a win in five games, drawing their last four (L1).
- Dundee have lost once in their last five (W2 D2); their best such league run of the season.
Celtic v Inverness CT
- Celtic have won five of their last six against Inverness (L1), scoring 12 in the process.
- Celtic have kept 14 clean sheets and have scored 14 headed goals; both league-highs.
- Inverness have scored eight penalties this season, with Billy McKay scoring five from the spot.
- No player has missed more penalties this season than Celtic's Scott Brown (2).
St Johnstone v Ross County
- Ross County have lost their last three games in the SPL, their worst run of defeats since October, when they also lost three consecutive matches.
- The Saints have received six red cards this season; a league-high. Interestingly, Ross County are yet to receive a red card.
- Only Celtic (14) have kept more clean sheets than Ross County this season (13).
- No team have scored more goals from outside the box this season than the Staggies (15).
Hibernian v Aberdeen
- Hibs have lost their last three games; their worst such run of the season.
- The Dons are without an away win in five games, losing four (D1).
- No player has scored more braces this season than Hibernian's Leigh Griffiths (4).
- No team have picked up fewer points over the last 10 games than Hibernian (7).